I’m still quilting!
Since I already work from home I’d like to feel like not much has changed. In reality so much has changed. Due to the combination of my own health issues and (ahem) “age” as well as a concern for your health, I’ve made some changes. For the time being I am not letting other people in my studio. There are just too many surfaces to clean! That said I do still want to work so I’m trying to offer alternatives for you to get your quilts to me and for us to work together to make creative decisions. I have had good success with emailing pattern suggestions and helping to make thread decisions. It is still important to me to honor that your quilt is your quilt.
- You can leave a quilt on my porch as long as you ring the bell or text me so I know it’s there.
- I can meet you at my front door after you ring the doorbell or text me.
- I can come outside to your car and get your quilt from you.
- My daughter is a delivery driver and she could pick up a quilt from you.
- You can mail me a quilt if that option works for you.
Purple Tutu Quilting services are only available at one location for now:
After nearly three years working at Colorado Fabrics (a wonderful store, sadly now closed), I met so many of the best customers around, and really want to say how much I appreciate being able to work with such creative people. I’ve watched so many of you grow as quilters, and have felt honored to be a part of that process. I truly hope I can continue on this path with you.
New customers to Purple Tutu will receive a 10% discount as a thank-you for trusting me with your quilt. Existing customers, refer a friend to get another 10% discount too.
Thank you for your continued support!
704-641-8646 call or text